The apartment is located in two beautiful Regency town houses, built circa 1830; these houses are unique in that they are the only properties in the Square to be Grade ll listed by English Heritage as of special architectural interest.
Oakhurst have restored and modernised this property to a quality level for which they have become renowned. Reviving the concept of grand living, for which these houses were originally designed, whilst incorporating the latest technology for luxurious modern living.
- Two, very large, reception rooms, the main room being nearly 600 sq.ft. These rooms have very high ceilings and offer exceptionally luxurious space.
- Master bedroom suite, of nearly 500sq.ft., with a walk-in dressing room and bathroom.
- Two further large bedrooms both with en-suite facilities.
- A roof terrace garden and balconies.
- The apartment is air-conditioned and equipped with the latest audio/visual equipment throughout.
The apartment was sold in May 2007 for £16m. At over £4,300psf this was a record price for a residential property sale in London at the time.
London, SW1X 9HB
and Sotheby’s International Realty