A stunning, laterally arranged, fifth floor 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment of 2,022 sq.ft./187.82 sq. metres, comprehensively refurbished and interior designed by April Russell to a twenty first century standard.
Completed in 2003 the flat sold for £3.5m on a 144 year lease, at that time setting a record price.
- 29ft. Double Reception room with views over private gardens
- Advanced air-conditioning and heating throughout
- Underfloor heating to all stone floors
- Bespoke joinery including kitchen, dressing room and bathroom furniture
- Gourmet kitchen in Black American Walnut and honed Black Zimbabwe Granite work surfaces featuring integrated Gaggenau, Miele and Liebherr equipment
- Wireless internet access with integrated drop-down LCD screen
- Specialist paint finishes
- Central Station alarm system
- Lutron lighting system
- Extensive state-of-the-art audio/visual system throughout
- Cat5 cabling for voice & data
and Strutt & Parker